Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Gifts and some other things I've been working on!






Team Plates $20


Personalized Glass Plate $30


Made to order creations $40 (discounts available on multiple orders)


Burlap Initial Ornaments $18 (discounts available on multiple orders)
The example above is a family's initial, but most anything can be added.

Team Logo Burlap Ornament  $18


Just wanted to add these photos to this blog because I think it looks good :)  I painted the top of my coffee table because it needed new one because I damaged it.  Chalkboard paint makes it look much better!

Finally finished the painting of my friend's lake house.  Hope they like it!


Team or Initial Ornaments $18 (discounts are available for multiple orders)  I have been making these ornaments this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment